How to use ID card for printing
When the screen of All-in-one printer displays as below, it is available for printing.
There is a card reader on every printer under the self-service printing system. Once you swipe your card onto it, the main menu will show up. You can choose to print or scan (E-mail).
Click [Pull Print] button, all the documents you have submitted for printing will be displayed.
At this screen, you can click [Print all] button to print all the submitted jobs. Or, you can choose one or more jobs, and then click [Print] or [Delete] to print or delete your print jobs.
- Please make sure the screen displays "Use your card to login" before you swipe your ID card.
- Swipe the card somewhere above the swipe reader and remove the card upon a sound of “Di”.
- If you see "credit too low" when printing, please login http://myprint.xjtlu.edu.cn to check your printing account status.
- If your disposable value is lower than 0 (Disposable = Acc.1 + Acc.2 - Low limit), please send an email to IT@xjtlu.edu.cn to initialize and release your account.
- If you have credit being reserved as the image below, please try one hour later, you can report the problem to IT@xjtlu.edu.cn with your ID number and account name if it still can't work.